My Shopping List
Peanut Pumpkin Cupcakes
Courtesy of National Peanut Board
Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 1/3 c. flour
+ 1 tsp. baking powder
+ 1 tsp. baking soda
+ 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
+ 1/2 tsp. salt
+ 1 1/3 c. sugar
+ 1 c. canned pumpkin puree
+ 2 eggs
+ 2 Tbsp. peanut or vegetable oil
+ 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
+ 1 c. dry roasted unsalted peanuts
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 12 (2 3/4-inch) muffin pan cups or line with paper muffin cup liners.
2. Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the sugar, pumpkin puree, eggs and vegetable oil until well combined. Add the flour mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in the chocolate pieces and 1/2 c. of the peanuts.
4. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.
5. Bake in center of 350°F oven for 25 to 30 min. or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 min. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
* Recipe courtesy of the National Peanut Board. For more delicious recipes, please visit
Calories: 281; Total Fat: 11g; Cholesterol: 36mg; Total Carbs: 42g; Fiber: 2g; Protein: 6g; Sodium: 336mg;