My Shopping List
Easy Taco Pizza
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 6
Fresh fruit or favorite beer.
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1/2 lb. ground pork
+ 1pkg. taco seasoning mix (2 Tbsp.)
+ 6.5 oz. pizza crust mix
+ 1 c. salsa
+ 1 c. low fat Colby Jack cheese, shredded
+ 2/3 c. tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
+ 1 1/2 c. shredded lettuce (1 head)
+ 2 Tbsp. ripe olives, sliced
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 400° F.
2. In large non-stick skillet, cook ground pork with taco seasoning mix over medium heat for approximately 10 min. or until pork is crumbly and no longer pink.
3. Prepare pizza crust according to pkg. directions.
4. Spread crust evenly on greased 12-inch pizza pan and top evenly with salsa. Sprinkle on taco meat, cheese, and tortilla chips.
5. Bake in 400° F. oven for 18-22 min. or until crust is golden brown.
6. Remove from oven, top with shredded lettuce and olives.
* May substitute homemade 12-in. pizza crust.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Calories: 440; Total Fat: 20g; Saturated Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 50mg; Total Carbs: 39g; Protein: 25g; Sodium: 1150mg;